Since 2012, Missouri Miss Amazing has been a point of light with statewide impact.
The Missouri Miss Amazing program began in 2012 at Lindenwood University and has since grown and relocated to the St. Louis, MO area. We strive to create a weekend for women and girls to feel seen, glamarous and celebrated for their true and unique selves. We work tirelessly as a program to build a supportive platform for our participants to define themselves on their own terms and to dispel stereotypes in our society today. We have an incredible team that works year round to create one of the most fun and memorable weekends of your life! We are so excited to build relationships with every single woman that comes through our program and we hope that Miss Amazing leaves a postive and lasting impact on your life whether you are a participant, volunteer or donor!
NURTURE A SISTERHOOD
We offer a chance for women from different walks of life to learn from each other and develop a valuable support system.
We provide opportunities for girls and women with disabilities to test their boundaries and take on new challenges.
We provide a public platform for girls and women with disabilities to define themselves on their own terms and dispel stereotypes.
- Approximately 1000 audience members attend our shows each year
- 2 news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- over 300 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- over 400 volunteers have given their time to our program
- over 1000 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2015 representatives!